Notepad++ Function List February 3, 2009Posted by ninelouis in เล่า - tell.
Googling around, and found what we need to do is locating the files properly …
- FunctionList.dll (from FunctionList package)
- C++.flb (from FunctionList package)
- FunctionListRules.xml (from FunctionList package)
- FunctionList.ini (manually create by your self, with the following content)
Show all functions=0
Sort by names=0
Show List as Tree=0
Also it might help to tell Notepad++ to only use ONE local configurationi.e. locate all Notepad++ related files in the Notepad++ folder and its subfolders).
- doLocalConf.xml (manually create by your self, with NO content)
It works for me, notepad++ is free, great open source editor !!
Thanks to the source : http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=2018293&forum_id=670934